Tuesday, September 16, 2014

changes are afoot/ pic of the day is moving

Hello dear friends,
It has been awhile! Hope you have all been well. I have been taking a summer vacation since launching Modern Originals,  but I am getting ready to return with new posts and lots of news. Just wanted to let you know about a bit of a change. I will no longer be posting to this site for Pic of the Day. In fact, I have a new website up and will be posting to the Pic of the Day section there from now on. So head over to lesliewilliamson.com and I'll get to posting in a few days. Look forward to reconnecting with you all soon!
xx L-
PS - This is a shot the designer Maxim Velcovsky's home in Prague. He had an amazing collection of Czech midcentury glass as you can see...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?”
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    _________________
    Buy Archeage Gold
    RS3 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete